Christmas is a great time of year to do things for others, volunteer, and give gifts. As a parent, it’s a great idea to get your kids involved in the real reason for this holiday season – giving to others. Below you’ll find a free printable PDF with ideas for Christmas giving, and also a second page for writing down your best ideas.
Pin it for later:
15 Christmas Giving Ideas
- Donate to Toys for Tots
- Bake cookies for Neighbors
- Donate to your local food pantry
- Tip your mail carrier
- Pick up litter
- Leave $5 for snacks in the Redbox case
- Pay for a stranger’s coffee
- Volunteer at an animal shelter
- Ring the bell at Salvation Army
- Participate in Operation Christmas Child
- Go caroling at a nursing home
- Pack stockings for the homeless
- Babysit for free
- Set your Amazon purchase to support a charity (using Amazon Smile*)
- Donate to a GoFund Me
You’ll can find this bucketlist and a Giving List in this printable PDF pack. You and the kids can write down the gifts you are giving to family, your RAOKs, gifts to community helpers, and giving to the less fortunate.
If you’d like a recommendation for a charity to set for Amazon Smile, I’d love to recommend my sister-in-law’s non-profit cancer charity, Bucket List Family Foundation.
You might also like: