We all love avocados in our house, even my Little Man. I mash and dice avocados for him. They are a perfect food for a 13 month old baby. We buy avocados by the bag full each week at our local big box store. Avocados are in my husbands top ten favorite food list so I like to keep our house stocked with them. I put avocados on sandwiches, burgers, in salads and of course I make guacamole quite frequently.
15 Unique Avocado Recipes
- Avocado Fries with Skinny Chipotle Dipping Sauce
- Simple Avocado Dressing
- Avocado Brownie
- Texas Caviar
- Raw Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Roasted Tomatillo Avocado Salsa
- Chocolate Avocado Fruit Dip
- Chocolate Avocado Cupcakes
- Chickpea Salad with Tahini Avocado Dressing
- Quinoa Avocado Salad
- Strawberry Avocado Salad
- Creamy Avocado and Gouda Cheese Pasta
- Avocado Egg Salad
- Avocado Banana Bread
- Avocado Chocolate Balls
What is your favorite way to eat avocados?
Pin it for later:
You might also like:
Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Avocados from Mexico. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.