Who’s camping in their backyard this month? I’ve got a fun printable (or not) for you. You can simply open this blog post up without printing too.
Backyard camping is always fun for my kids. My husband does this with them at least once per year. They’ve already asked this spring if they can camp on the back deck.
Camping Conversation Starters
- What accomplishment makes you most proud?
- Pick someone sitting around the fire and share your favorite memory of them?
- Start a communal story: “Once upon a time there was a _____________…”
- Would you rather eat everything cooked on a campfire or everything cooked in an oven?
- If you could meet one person in history, who would it be and why?
- If you could camp anywhere in the world, where would you camp and why?
- What is the one thing you miss most from home while camping?
- Do you prefer tent or RV camping?
- What is your favorite breakfast cooked over a campfire?
- Do you like camping with a big group or small group?
- What is the best campsite you’ve ever been to?
- What is your favorite camping memory?
- Who makes the best s’mores and why?
- If you could name your campsite a new name, what would it be?
- Would you rather camp when it’s too hot or too cold?
- Would you rather eat all s’mores under-cooked or overcooked?
- What if your favorite early morning camping activity?
- What is the best thing that happened today?
- What would your dream camper have in it?
- Would you rather camp on the beach or in the woods?
- What is your favorite campfire song?
- What do you make sure you never forget when you camp?
- What is your favorite campfire dinner?
What other conversation starters would you add to this?
Download and print here ==> http://www.longwaitforisabella.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Campfire-Conversation-Starters.pdf.
Pin it for later:
You might also like: