Here at the Long House we like to make cupcakes for family birthdays and family dinners. Pinterest is my friend, people. I always go there for great ideas. Last week, we watched Spider-Man: Far From Home, and now my son is, again, in love with all things Spider-Man.
DIY Spiderman Cupcakes
Hear are 10 ideas that you can recreate at home:
- Jaime uses a blue cake mix and red frosting to create these great cupcakes.
- Vicki makes it easy with white frosting and red icing. I can do this one!
- Lori topped simple cupcakes with a candy web, and it doesn’t look too hard. But the finished cupcake? Looks amazing!
- A little more complicated, but Vedika gives step-by-step instructions on these Spiderman cupcakes.
- You know those plastic spider rings? Simply use those as cupcake toppers. Remind the kids they’re not edible.
- Get fancy with fondant and edible markers, this spiderman cupcake comes with a free stencil!
- How about a pull-apart cupcake cake?
- Jamie combines the candy web with a plastic spider. She includes great step-by-step instructions.
- Michelle gets very creative with candy wafers and OREOs with this cupcake. Great idea!
- No very creative? Buy simple cupcakes and add these great Spiderman cupcake toppers!
Pin it for later:
And for added fun, in honor of the release of Spider-Man: Far From Home, make your own Mysterio Cupcakes!
About Spider-man Far From Home
Tom Holland returns as everyone’s favorite web-slinger in SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME, the next chapter after Spider-Man: Homecoming. Our friendly neighborhood wall-crawler decides to join his best friends Ned, MJ, and the rest of the gang on a European vacation. However, Peter’s plans to leave super heroics behind for a few weeks are quickly scrapped when he begrudgingly agrees to help Nick Fury uncover the mystery of several elemental creature attacks! Spider-Man and Mysterio (Jake Gyllenhaal) join forces to fight the havoc unleashed across the continent but all is not as it seems.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine alone.