Since the month of October is Pastor Appreciation Month, I thought a round-up of Pastor Appreciation Ideas would be a fabulous idea. Our home church has three pastors, who all work hard, and who we love dearly. I wanted to highlight some pastor gift ideas that the kids can participate in.
10 Pastor Appreciation Ideas for Kids
- Pray Together Nightly for Your Pastor with your Kids
- Make a Handmade Card
- Give a Food/Treat Gift
- Share a Gift with their Spouse and/or Kids
- Prepare a Meal at Your Home
- Give a Restaurant or Coffee Shop Gift Card
- Bring Them to A Fun Place (sporting event, concert, fishing, amusement park, etc…)
- Make a Craft Together
2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction.
Visiting Pinterest is one of my favorite things to do on my iPhone. I love saving and sharing great ideas with you all. Here is a fun round up of great ideas for your pastor, that the kids can participate in.
- Thumbprint Tree
- Handprint Sign
- Prayer Jar
- Extra Gum with Special Note
- Candy Gram
- Donut DIY Gift
- Dinner On Us Food Gift Basket
- Survival Kit
- Potted Plant with Gift Tag
- Mint Treat Box
Pin it for later:
Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
Thank you to Bless Your Pastor for sharing their FREE PDF, 50 Ways to Show God’s Love to Your Pastor.