Nathanael loves playing with building play sets. He also loves his dog, Max. This playset from Playmobil is perfect for my six year old. He couldn’t wait to open it, set it up, and use his imagination this weekend. And guess what? Even his big sister, Isabella had her turn playing with it. She loved to set up the Pet Hotel scene. I love when toys normally geared for Nate, appeal to her as well. We’re at this strange stage where she sometimes feels “too big” to play with toys like this. Playmobil truly is fun for all ages. Even the hubby got down on the floor and helped set it up with Nate.
About Playmobil Toys
Tiny Paws Pet Hotel, new from PLAYMOBIL! Your pet will feel right at home and will be well cared for here. Easily store your pet’s food in the shelves above the desk or in the kitchen, where tasty meals are prepared for all the pet guests. Outside, your furry friend can run around the spacious, fenced-in yard or try out the seesaw. Your feathered companions will also enjoy their perch outside in the fresh air.
- The dogs love climbing on the seesaw in the outdoor play area. Pet Hotel includes reception area, kitchen, and lots of accessories. The outdoor fence is flexible. Dimensions: 29.9 x 9.4 x 7.5 in (LxWxH).
- The interior and exterior area are connected by a swinging pet door.
- Inside the building there is an entrance area with shelves for animal accessories and a storage area for food above the main door.
- The reception is directly adjacent to the kitchen where you can prepare food and wash your laundry.
- Outside, a seesaw and two dog huts offer play and retreat possibilities for the different dogs.
- The label sheet contains twelve larger and four smaller paws, which can be used to decorate the walls of the building and the floor of the entrance area as desired.
Connect with Playmobil Toys
Since 1974, PLAYMOBIL® toys, created by Hans Beck, have become a classic throughout children’s playrooms, with play themes ranging from a pirate ship to a children‘s hospital.
Approximately 3 billion of the beloved play figures with the iconic smile have been produced since then, sparking imaginative play for children all over the world. Around 30 different play themes are distributed in approx. 100 countries worldwide. Both parents and educators recognize PLAYMOBIL®’s award-winning toys as a benchmark for high-value, quality play products.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine alone.