My kids are very excited to see the new Grinch movie this holiday season. Honestly, this story never gets old. My hubby and I have told them we’ll already see this one in the theater.
So in honor of the new Grinch movie coming out. I thought a fun treat bag with printable would be great to share with all of you. Kids would love these in their lunch box, for an upcoming holiday party, or even a classroom treat to share. Plus, treat bags with a printable on top is easy but looks great!
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $8.99Was: $16.99
Price: $22.76Was: $23.99
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $119.95Was: $128.22
Bioworld Dr. Seuss The Grinch Who Stole Christmas Pom Beanie Hat Embroidered Character,Green,One SizePrice: $28.00Was: $29.99
You’ll need to purchase just a couple things for this easy treat bag. You can find green candies easily at your local Michaels store. But, if you’re like me and order a lot from Amazon you can find them there too.
- Green candies like M&M’s (the Betty Crocker Candy Shop ones are very affordable)
- Small clear treat bags (these Wilton Treat Bags are under $5 for 100!)
- Grinch Pills holiday printable (see below for free printable)
1. Fill the clear small treat bags partially full with some of the green colored candies.
2. Cut out the “Grinch Pills” printable.
3. Fold the top of each gift bag over, and staple it closed.
4. Attach the printable to the front of the treat bags, and staple the corners to attach it.
So easy right? So here is that free printable image. To make it easier, I have a 10 per page printable PDF just for you! Enjoy — give the kids a fun treat this holiday season.
Pin it for later: