It’s no secret that chocolate and peanut butter are one of my favorite flavor combinations. It’s also no secret that I love sweets. I have a sweet tooth for sure! Plus, when the dessert recipe is simple to make? I mean this one is only three easy ingredients! It really is the easiest dark chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe ever! Instead of keeping the entire batch, why don’t you make this and gift it to your family, friends, neighbor or co-workers? They’d love it!
Easiest Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter Chips, plus extra for garnish
- 6 Tablespoons Sweetened Condensed Milk
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $12.99Was: $43.00
- Line a square 9×9 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Heat for 25 seconds, stir well, and reheat for another 25 seconds as needed until you get a smooth consistent texture.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared loaf pan and smooth with an offset spatula.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or overnight) to set.
- When ready, remove pan from fridge and remove the fudge from the pan, then the parchment paper.
- Cut into inch squares for bite-sized servings.
Pin it for later:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.