Do you give your kids Valentine’s Day Gifts?
I grew up getting a gift for Valentine’s Day every year and I loved it. I looked forward to my chocolates and small gift all year long. Valentine’s Day is such a fun holiday. Getting ready and deciding which Valentine’s Day cards to hand out to friends is also so fun. Here are some great American Girl Valentine’s Day ideas for you!
2017 American Girl Doll of the Year
This Valentine’s Day, I’ll be giving my nine year old the new American Girl doll. Meet Gabriela, the 2017 American Girl Doll of the Year! She’s a true talent who gets creative for a cause. I love that Gabriela is real — she struggles with stuttering. My Isabella had speech delay and had to take speech therapy too. In spite of her speech disorder, Gabriela is passionate and wants her voice to be heard. My daughter is going to be so excited to be getting this new 2017 doll.
She loved her last doll — Melody Ellison, she even made her own American Girl YouTube video about Melody. I can’t wait to see her open Gabriela on Valentine’s Day!
14 American Girl Valentine’s Day Ideas
- American Girl Doll Valentine’s Card from This Mama Loves
- Printable Valentine’s for You and Your Doll from The Real Thing
- Mini Heart Shaped Box from Doll Diaries
- Felt Chocolates for Your Doll from Doll Diaries
- You’re a Doll Valentine’s from American Girl Ideas
- Mailbox and Mini-Valentine’s (perfect for you American Girl Doll) from Bren Did
- American Girl Lunch Box Notes (which can work for V-Day) from Coupons are Great
- Sweet as Pie (Grace Valentine’s Card) from American Girl Ideas
- Doll-sized Animal Valentine’s Cards from Doll it Up
- Happy Valentine’s Day Friend from American Girl Ideas
- Mini Valentine’s for Your Dolls from Doll Diaries
- Mini Valentine Treat Bag from Jen Goode
- Mini Ballerina Valentine’s (featuring Isabelle) from Doll Diaries
- Valentine Bookmark for your Dolls from Pixie Faire
Pin it for later:
[amazon_link asins=’B00HPKYBLC,1681881381,B00S9ZP3GO,B000LMI4XM,B0189KXYQO,B00HO1N3EI’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’wpplugin01-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’d604efb8-e3f1-11e6-afd6-3b099de40f70′]
American Girl Valentine Gift Ideas
You can find great American Girls Valentine gift ideas right at the American Girl store.
- Berry Sweet Snack Stand
- Hearts & Stripes Valentines Outfit for Bitty Baby™ Dolls
- Red Hearts Ruffle Outfit (matching one for girls too!)
- Cupcake Set for Dolls
- Cookie Stamp Set
- and much more!
[amazon_link asins=’B018SMUKII,B00UAUB19E,1609580834,B00468Y0W6,B01LXB4L1M’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’wpplugin01-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’b73f957d-e3fc-11e6-b47b-55001d4b1ddb’]
Connect with American Girl
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
Disclosure: This is a sponsored review post. All opinions are mine alone.
Ashley @ Life on the Parsons Farm says
I love American Girl. I have been collecting since the early 90’s and have many discontinued items from when they were owned by Pleasant Company
gayle thornberry says
i love american girl dolls
Elizabeth H. says
I like the Bitty Baby Dolls.
Beth S. says
I like Rebecca