Easy baking is essential this time of year! I have a couple big OREO fans in the house too. Not only does my hubby love stuffed cookies, but a stuffed cookie with OREOs? Well, that’s really a great gift idea for him. Plus, they make great gifts for the neighbors too.
Do you have an OREO fan in your house?
OREO Stuffed Cookie Recipe
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 4 oz (1/2 brick) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 20 OREOS, any flavor
- Sprinkles, optional garnish
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $12.11Was: $12.99
Price: Check on Amazon
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Mix together cake mix, cream cheese, butter and egg.
3. Portion into twenty 1 1/2 Tablespoon-sized balls.
4. Take one ball and flatten it in your hand. Place an OREO on top and fold the cookie dough around the cookie to cover it completely.
5. Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
6. If using sprinkles, sprinkle them over the top of the dough.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until cracked and no longer glossy.
8. Cool slightly before serving, or cool completely before packaging for gifts.
Don’t these stuffed cookies look delicious? Try this recipe out — it’s so easy. You’ll thank me!
Pin it for later: