It’s the time of year for shopping large consignment sales. I am blessed to live here in Skagit County, Washington because we have the Just Between Friends Mt. Vernon, WA here! I love shopping this consignment sale. This year opened with 50K+ items for sale! Do you visit kid’s consignment shops? If so, you need to try out Just Between Friends.
I found great deals today at my local Mt. Vernon consignment sale. I went with a clear shopping plan. I need Spring/Summer clothes for my daughter. I found some great Gap Kids and Gymboree clothing at affordable prices. When I brought the clothes home, my daughter loved them all. She can’t wait to wear them this Summer.
I knew that I didn’t need any clothes for my son (thanks to hand-me-downs from cousins). I also didn’t need toys. We’ve really been good about keeping our toys to a minimum; or they’ll take over the house. I wanted to look last at books. After an initial dislike of reading, my daughter is really loving to read now.
When I brought the books home, my daughter told me we didn’t have anymore room in our bookshelf. I guess it’s time for book shelf #2. The last couple months, my son has been using a Sofia the First luggage when he goes to stay at his Papa and Nana’s house. He even took it to Ocean Shores over Spring Break. He really loves the luggage. So I knew I needed to find him his “own”. Thankfully, I found an $8 like-new Disney Cars luggage piece that he’s been pulling around the house all day. I know we didn’t need any more toys. But see all those cars below? They were in a plastic bag for $3 and I couldn’t pass them up. I don’t think they are even all in this photo, there were a few more!
Pin it for later:
JBF consignment sales happen twice a year all around the country and carry a range of clothing and products that are perfect for your family. You can even find baby gear and maternity clothing. Products are for sale from the newborn stage all the way through teens!
- Each sale can have hundreds of consignors that’s a huge pool of items to draw from!
- You can expect to save 50 to 90% off of retail prices
- Volunteers inspect each of the items before they go on the sales floor ensuring there are no stains, holes, missing pieces and also if there is a safety recall
- If you are a volunteer or consignor you get special perks such as early access to the sales floor or a higher per
centage of return for your consigned items!
- Each sale is franchised and locally owned, so the money you spend is returning to your community. Local vendors are also featured at each sale and you can support local businesses by checking them out
- Get 50% off on the final day of the sale!
- Be green by buying used clothes, toys and gear that are in great condition all they’re missing is that silly price tag.
Don’t you want to shop your local Just Between Friends consignment sale?
Connect with JBF
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. But, my love for JBF is all my own!