This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Walmart.
Want to know about stockpiling? It’s pretty simple. What household items does your family use most each month? Pay attention to that. When you see something go on sale and if you can find an additional coupon – stock up. Building up a stockpile of household items can really save you money in the long run. When we needed diapers, if I saw a great deal, I stocked up. Now, I like to stock up on:
- paper towels
- toilet paper
- shampoo and conditioner
- laundry detergent
- dish soap
Honestly, things we daily use are items I like to stock up on. What do you like to stock up on? Have you built a stockpile yet? I don’t coupon like I used to back in 2008, but I do like to use my phone to save even more. Have you tried the Ibotta app? You can stock up at Walmart and save even more when you use the Ibotta app. Check it out!
Walmart has a great even happening right now: Stock Up and Save Event.
Participating Products In The April Stock Up And Save Event:
- Bounty Select-A-Size 12-Pack Mega Roll
- Tide 100 oz. Original HE Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Pampers Swaddlers Huge Box
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo, 23.7 oz.
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Conditioner, 23.7 oz.
- Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky
- Dawn Original 75 oz.
- Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Venus Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Gain 100 oz. Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Charmin Ultra Strong 36 Double-Roll Pack
- Crest Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste
The April Stock Up & Save Event is full of the top brands. When you stock up to get everyday essentials for less, you won’t run out when you need something most. Don’t miss out — join the April Stock Up and Save Facebook event today to get all the great details on deals!
Do you like to stockpile?
Mary from Mission to Save says
I love stockpiling! It’s a great way to save! And TP and paper towels are always on my stockpile list.