Kids absolutely love jokes. No matter how simple the joke is, or how many times you’ve heard it..they’ve never heard it so it will definitely be funny to them. I love the bonding experience you get when it comes to joking around with the kiddos. Today I am going to be sharing with you 50 funny, simple jokes that you can teach your little ones and they will be laughing like crazy and then they will get to share these jokes with everyone else as well.
1. What’s brown and sticky? A stick.
2. What do you call a Fish without an I? A Fsh.
3. Where do horses live? NEIIIGHHHH-borhoods.
4. What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef.
5. What do you call a fake pasta? An impasta.
6. Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? She will Let it Go.
7. Why did the computer have to go to the doctor? Because it had a virus.
8. What is a type of bow that cannot be tied? A Rainbow.
9. Why are pirates called pirates? They just arrrr.
10. Why couldn’t your nose be 12 inches long? Then it wouldn’t be a nose, it would be a foot.
11. What type of dog keeps time the best? A watch dog.
12. What did a janitor say when jumped out of a closet? SUPPLIES!
13. How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? TEN-tacles
14. What would you call cheese that is not yours? Nacho Cheese.
15. Why was six afraid of seven? Because Seven Eight Nine!
16. What do you call an Alligator that solves mysteries? an Investigator.
17. What gets more wet the more it dries? A towel.
18. Why did the picture get sent to jail? It was framed.
19. What sound does a nut make when it sneezes? CASHEW!
20. What is the tallest building in the world? The Library because it has the most stories!
21. How does the Ocean greet people? It waves.
22. What does a nosy pepper do? Get jalapeno in your business.
23. Why can’t kids see the pirate movie? Because it is rated ARRRR.
24. How do you organize a space party? You planet ahead.
25. What is a tree’s favorite drink? ROOTbeer.
26. Want to hear a pizza joke? nahhh, it’s too cheesy!
27. What did one penny say to the other? We just make cents together!
28. What type of flower is on your face? Tulips!
29. Why do ghosts make great cheerleaders? Because they have so much spirit!
30. Why did the detective duck get an award? Because he quacked the case!
31. How does the ocean stay so clean? Because of all the mermaids.
32. What is a drummer’s favorite vegetable? Beets.
33. What do snowmen eat for breakfast? Frosted Flakes!
34. What did the potatoes name their child? Chip!
35. How do you know if your clock goes crazy? It goes Cuckoo!
36. What goes Snap, Crackle, Squeak? Mice Krispies.
37. Why didn’t the two 4’s want dinner? They had already 8.
38. Why was the broom late for work? It overSWEPT.
39. What did one flag say to the other flag? Nothing, it just waved.
40. What runs but never walks? water.
41. What did one wall say to the other? I will meet you at the corner.
42. Why do fish live in saltwater? Pepperwater makes them sneeze.
43. What did one volcano say to the other? I lava you.
44. What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
45. When is the moon the heaviest? When it is full.
46. What kind of music do mummies like? Wrap Music.
47. What do you get when you cross a fish and an elephant? Swimming Trunks.
48. Why is grass so dangerous? It’s filled with blades.
49. When do astronauts eat? Launch time.
50. Why won’t sharks eat clowns? They taste funny.
These are just a bunch of basic, funny jokes that I can guarantee your little ones will find to be hilarious. So go ahead and teach them these hilarious jokes so they can be little joke tellers!