First things first, where are my fudge fans? I LOVE fudge and I have the easiest strawberry fudge recipe for you all today. Did you know you could make fudge with frosting? Yes! In fact, this strawberry fudge has only two ingredients. How can you not make this easy and delicious fudge? It’s perfect for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day — honestly anytime.
Strawberry Fudge Recipe
- 1 (16 oz) Container Strawberry Frosting
- 12 oz White Chocolate Almond Bark
- *Optional: Walnuts, sprinkles, decorative items, or anything else you might like to add.
That’s it – only two ingredients unless you want to add some sugar pearl sprinkles. I think the pearl sprinkles look great and this would be pretty in other colors other than white.
- Line a 9 by 9 inch baking dish with wax paper or spray with non stick cooking spray
- Break up almond bark and add to a microwave safe bowl
- Add in container of strawberry frosting
- Microwave at 50% for 45 seconds and stir
- Microwave at 20 second intervals and stir until fully melted
- Pour into pan and add any optional ingredients you would like
- Let set in fridge for an hour or until fully set , cut and serve
Pin it for later:
What’s your favorite fudge flavor?