Who makes cookies during the holidays? We always make Christmas cookies. We’ve already decorated gingerbread ornaments. Next up is sugar cookie decorating. We LOVE sugar cookies in our family. Now the Isabella is getting older, she especially likes to take charge of baking in the kitchen. She’s often making cookies for the neighbors, family parties, and even church potluck.
25 Christmas Cookie Recipes
I’ve round up 25 great cookie recipes just for you that everyone is sure to love. Give the gift of homemade this year and bake some cookies!
- Peppermint Sugar Cookie Kisses
- Simple Sugar Cookies
- Mexican Wedding Cakes (or Russian Tea Cookies)
- Spritz Cookies
- Chocolate PB Suprise Cookies
- Pepparkakor Cookies
- Christmas Nut Cookies
- Crack Cookies (white chocolate chip oatmeal)
- Chocolate Crackle Cookies
- Iced Snowman Cookies
- Nutella Christmas S’mores
- Nutter Butter Santa and Reindeer
- Tangram Christmas Cookies
- M&M Christmas Cookies
- Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
- Christmas Trees on a Stick
- Gingerbread Cookie Garland
- Snowflake Butter Cookies with Jam filling
- Melting Snowman Sugar Cookies
- Holiday Sugar Cookie Brittle
- Shortbread Christmas Cookies
- Wreath Cookies
- Christmas Pinwheel
- Cinnamon Chip Short Bread Cookies
- Gingerbread Snowflakes
What is your favorite cookie to make at Christmas time?
Holiday Cookies Make Great Gifts
Christmas is a time to celebrate. So why not bake some delicious cookies and bring your family, friends, and neighbors a batch. It’s also a great time of year to share Jesus with others. Give the people in your circle of influence cookies and share the Gospel with them in some small or big way. Or you can simply ask if they have anything they’d like you to pray for them.
Luke 2:14 “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!”
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
Pin it for later: