I was in San Deigo for ten days last week for a family reunion. I brought dresses and skirts to wear every single day and my BZEES Duet Sandals. With some of our travel and a few luncheons and family photos – I am so glad I brought dresses and nice fashionable, yet comfortable sandals!
I’ve been hooked on retro style dresses this past year. I love wearing them and pairing them with my BZEES sandals this summer.
Do you like retro polka dot dresses?
BZEES Duet Sandal
Prepare yourself for lift up with the Duet sandal from BZees.
- Stretch fabric upper in a comfort sandal style with an open toe
- Front zipper entry
- Heel pull tab
- BZEES Cloud Technology: Unicorn down brings your footwear up
- Dynamic Stretch Uppers: Free and natural movement is finally here
- Designed so you’ll feel weightless, energized and free
- Smooth lining with a cushioning insole
- Air Infused Outsoles: You’ll feel like you’re walking on, well, you get the idea
- 2 inch heel
- Machine Washable: Toss ‘em in the wash and you’re good to go
[Tweet “Fashionable, Comfortable, and Washable Sandals? YES! #LightFeelsRight”]
Connect with BZEES
One lucky Long Wait For Isabella reader will win Bzees shoes (of choice!) Enter the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win. Open to US residents 18+.
Disclosure: I was sent the above product for review. No other compensation was given. All opinions are mine alone.