Are you hosting a picnic this summer? We love picnics in our family! I recently shared 100+ Picnic Recipes here on the blog. Did you miss it? If so, don’t forget to visit this blog post to get some great summer picnic inspiration.
[Tweet “Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34: 8”]
Green Picnic Ideas
- Skip the disposables and get a fun picnic set (see below)
- Make a great lemonade instead of using juice box containers. (see the cute mason jar tumblers below!)
- Serve real food from local farms if possible. Eating local foods reduces your carbon footprint.
- Clean up – always carry out your trash
And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. Genesis 2: 15
[Tweet “Being a good steward of God’s creation is a responsibility all Christians should embrace.”]
You have a resource for great picnic recipes, ideas for a “green” more eco-friendly picnic, and now I’d love to share some awesome picnic decor from my favorite Christian store – Family Christian.
Great Summer Picnic Decor
At your local Family Christian or online at FamilyChristian.com you’ll find great summer picnic decor including:
- Blue Popsicle Bowl
- Striped Utensil Set
- Taste and See Pitcher
- Mason Jar with Straw Set
- Taste and See Kitchen Towel
- Collapsible Storage Cube
Do you have any great summer picnic tips to add? I’d love to hear them in the comments!
Connect with Family Christian
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Family Christian. All opinions are mine alone.