I am seriously the biggest peanut butter fan. I simply love it. But, I am pretty picky about peanut butter. I prefer to purchase peanut butter that is all-natural without a lot of added ingredients. My kids are pretty old school, they like to snack on apples and peanut butter after school. But this fun recipe from Justin’s Nut Butters, would be a very tasty snack recipe to make for the whole family.
Are you a peanut butter lover?
Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- 2 Cups Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup maple syrup
- ¼ Cup coconut flour
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 Cup Gluten Free Granola
- 6 Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, syrup, coconut flour and salt. Mix well.
- Add granola and stir until combined.
- Form into bite sized balls and set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt peanut butter cups over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Using a fork, dip each peanut butter ball in the melted chocolate and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze the balls for 20 minutes or until chocolate is set.
Connect with Justin’s Nut Butters
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. My love of peanut butter is all my own!