My sister and I love coming up with tasty and somewhat low calorie dessert options. We love sweets! I forget who saw a similar dessert to this one, we both may have, but we knew we had to recreate it. Strawberries are a go-to fruit for our family. We love eating them for dessert with a dollop of whipped topping. These strawberry wonton cups are fun for the whole family and so simple to make.
- Wonton Wrappers
- White Chocolate
- Non-Stick Butter Spray
- Whipped Topping
Strawberry Wonton Cups Instructions
- Spray wonton wrappers with non-stick butter spray
- Sprinkle wonton wrappers with cinnamon and sugar
- Carefully place wonton wrappers in a cupcake baking pan
- Bake at 325 degrees for 6 minutes
- Take out of oven and place a white chocolate baking chip at bottom so it melts
- Let cool
- Add cut strawberries
- Top each wonton cup with whipped topping
At first we put the wontons in the oven for 8 minutes but didn’t like how crunchy they got. Then we did 6 minutes and loved them. It really is probably a personal preference. Bake 6-8 minutes though, no longer. You don’t have to add white chocolate baking chips but we liked that little bit of extra sweetness to it. And I mean white chocolate and strawberries? Come on! So tasty!
What is your favorite summertime dessert?
Have you made dessert wantons before? Share recipe ideas below.
You might also like: