- Even though it can be tough to see the same three people 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – we are very close with our children. We get to spend every day with our kids and watch them grow up. Not very many people can say that.
- I love our routine. At out home, we don’t do a routine as well. But when we are in the RV we stick to a routine. If we didn’t, then I honestly would go crazy in less than 40 feet of housing.
- Meal planning. The small space requires planned meals and we all just eat healthier. That is a BIG bonus. I have a pantry full of food and snacks at home that tempts me too often when I am there. Here in the trailer? Our cupboards are pretty bare. Just the essentials here.
- We save more money. I can’t shop like I used to. At home, packages arrive from Amazon and Zulily more often than I’d like to admit. But in the trailer, I just can’t fill it up with stuff. Which is a great thing. We don’t need anything else. Really we don’t.
- Memory foam. I have this memory foam on my bed in the trailer that I am in love with. My husband doesn’t like it. He says it’s too soft. But I never want to get out of bed.
So there you have it. My five reasons for loving RV Life. I am sure there are more. Those are just the five that were at the top of my brain. But since I blog at night after the kids go to bed – you are all left with tired mommy brain.