Francesca Battistelli’s third studio album, If We’re Honest, came out on April 22. It features her current Top 5 single “Write Your Story” which she performed February 13 on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” It is her most personal and accomplished musical statement yet. I love hearing Write Your Story on the local Christian radio, plus I loved her first album, so I knew I wanted to share this new album with you all!
Career Highlights on Francesca Battistelli
- GRAMMY® nomination (’10 “Best Gospel Performance”)
- Best-selling new CCM artist in 10 years with over 978,000 in album sales
- 2011 Dove Awards’ “Artist of the Year” (only female in 20 years to win; Amy Grant was the female prior in 1992)
- Six-time Dove Award winner
- 22 Dove Award nominations
- Both her debut album, My Paper Heart, and sophomore album, Hundred More Years, took the No. 1 spot on Billboard’s Christian Albums chart
Produced by GRAMMY®-nominated and Dove Award-winning producer and Battistelli’s longtime collaborator Ian Eskelin, If We’re Honest reveals her most intimate and accomplished musical statement yet and showcases her trademark pop and soul-infused sound. The deluxe version of her If We’re Honest is currently available on iTunes. It features four bonus tracks – “Holy Spirit,” “Keeping Score,” “I Am Home” and “Tonight (Feat. All Sons & Daughters)” – and instant downloads of “Write Your Story,” “When The Crazy Kicks In” and “He Knows My Name.”
The second song on the album, “When The Crazy Kicks In” – is my anthem right now. Upbeat and fun, and so my life. It is hard to get quiet moments alone with God. Young kids demand your attention at all times, don’t they? I feel like I am never going to catch up on the endless list of things to do. It is honestly, crazy!
Connect with Francesca Battistelli
Good news! Two (2) lucky Long Wait For Isabella readers will win If We’re Honest from Francesca Battistelli. Enter the Rafflecopter form below with your Facebook account or email address for your chance to win. Open to US residents 18+.
Disclosure: I was sent a digital copy of the above album for review. All opinions are mine.