Do you have someone in your family who loves gadgets? Technology is a must have gift category during the holiday season. I have many people in my family that definitely love their gadgets.
Sometimes it can be hard shopping at Christmas for that special someone in your life. I have a hard time buying for some people because they seem to have everything. I have come across some of the most affordable gadgets that you can add to your list, that I would bet they don’t have.
Here is a list of Gadget for Christmas.
Top 10 Gadgets For Christmas
1. Aires Shield – It neutralizes the harmful radiation from electromagnetic waves. I put this at the top of the list because I care about my loved ones. There is so much radiation in everything we come in contact with, that I am going to protect them as much as possible. $29
2. Google Chromecast – Watch videos and view pictures from your laptop, iPad or iPhone on your TV. Just plug it into an HDMI port and you’re ready to go. $35
3. FitBit Flex – Activity band that will monitor step counts, distance traveled, burned calories, and more, syncing results to your iPhone or Android device. $100
4. Trakdot Luggage Tracker – Have you ever lost your luggage while flying? I have and it’s no picnic. This is a palm sized tracker that you can slip into your luggage or backpack. This tracker uses cellular technology instead of GPS. $50
5. Mophie iPhone 5 Juice Pack Plus – I’m tired of my cellphone dying while we are out. The Juice Pack Plus has 2100 mAh and can generate 10 hours of LTE usage. $120
6. Sony Smart Lens QX10 – This zoom lens for IOS and Android mobile phones is pretty amazing. My iPhone takes pretty good pictures, but sometimes I want to zoom in. The Sony smart lens QX10 does just that. $250
7. Eye Fi Mobi Wi-Fi SD Card – This is perfect for the person who loves to take pictures with a regular camera, but wants to upload them right away to their smartphone. No internet connection needed, it’s built right in. Go from the camera to your smartphone in minutes. $100
8. Livescribe Smartpen – Bluetooth Smart Wireless Technology sends what you write from your notebook to your tablet. $150
9. Smartwatch – Everyone is talking about these. Pair by Bluetooth to your Smartphone and see on your wrist what is on your phone. $150
10. Parrot Flower Power – Never forget to water your plants again. Monitors your plants daily. Having a green thumb has never been so easy. $60
And there you have it. The top 10 gadgets for Christmas gifts this holiday season.
Which one would make it on your Christmas wish list or gift list?