I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Brother P-touch. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and promotional item as a thank you for participating.
Great news! I am a Brother P-touch Ambassador With the holidays right at our heels, I am excited to share with you how I will get ready and more organized this holiday season. First, let me share a few photos with you of our garage and boxes.
Above is the plastic container wall. Unorganized and definitely not all labeled. I have to lift the lids of most of the containers to see what is inside. This holiday season, I need to go through our Christmas bins, gift bins, and shipping boxes full of gifts. (Do you shop all year long for great deals and throw things in bins?) I will donate items we no longer use and organize the items that we do use. This is where the Brother P-touch Label Maker will come in handy.
About Brother P-touch Label Maker
This Brother P-touch makes it easy to create stylish labels for your home or on-the-go!
- One-touch keys – quickly access font sizes, styles, frames and patterns
- Portable, handheld design – perfect for “on-the-go” use
- Cable labeling feature to organize your wires and cables
- Uses Laminated, “TZe” tapes up to 12mm wide – great for indoor or outdoor use
- Easy-access memory, store up to 9 “Favorite” labels
- 12 Deco Mode patterns, plus 9 Auto Design formats
- Print 1 or 2 lines of text
- Label faster using one of the decorative, pre-formatted label designs
- Split-back labels for easy peel and stick
- Operates on 6 x “AAA” batteries (not included)
I am excited that this label maker can be used on the go. I can take this with me when we travel! Also, I had a label maker once. A cheap thing back in the day that created terrible labels that were hard to read. The labels fell off within a month. I was bummed. I haven’t had a label maker since. I am glad that this tape can be used in our garage and I can trust that it will stay on the containers.
To celebrate their 25th Anniversary, Brother P-touch will be having special promotions and deals at select retail locations. You can find 25th anniversary deals at office super stores and other retailers.
Come back next month for part two of my attempt to organize the Christmas bins and gift bins. I can’t wait to show you how it all goes!