Do you carry a diaper bag? My Little Man is 18 months and though I don’t need to pack as many diapers, I still need to carry a breastfeeding cover, my wallet, toy cars, and snacks. A diaper bag that is functional and stylish is a must! I am thankful for the stylish diaper bags at House of Botori.
About the House of Botori Ginika Tote
An organized and well stocked diaper bag is an absolute lifesaver when you’re away from home. The Ginika Tote to the rescue. Its the perfect travel companion for the always busy mom. Three exterior pockets and seven interior pockets for superior organization. Fabulous style for superior sass and class.
- Convenient adjustable handle makes it your perfect fit or easy to take a load off your shoulder by hanging the bag from your stroller
- Or use the convenient adjustable straps to attach Ginika to your stroller
- Keep your bag’s bottom neat and clean with four smart feet at the base
- A light-colored interior makes it easy to spot elusive items.
- Magnetic closure for exterior back pocket to make opening and closing ‘a snap’
- Comes equipped with a handy changing pad, PEVA insulated eco-friendly bottle holder and a pacifier pouch.
Inside, our signature interior pocket design includes seven roomy pockets for maximum organization. Two pen and pencil pockets, two large pockets for cell phones, sunglasses and your chocolate stash. A handy zipper pocket for valuables, a convenient key fob and two extra large pockets for diapers, toys, wipes and your other et ceteras.
Fashionable and functional. Aren’t you smart!
The Ginika Tote: Not too big. Not too small. It’s just right. Exactly how I like it.
I bring my Ginika Tote everywhere with me. The roominess, the pockets, the print – I am very pleased with it all. The quality of the tote is amazing as well. This is by far the nicest diaper bag I have owned. I really like that it comes with a changing pad and pacifier case. I use the pacifier case as a change purse now.
Connect with House of Botori
Don’t forget to like House of Botori on Facebook to enter their monthly giveaway!
Win House of Botori
One lucky Long Wait For Isabella reader will win their choice of Eneehi Roving Nursing Clutch -a $33 retail value. Simply enter the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win.
This is a sponsored post.