Thank you Shutterfly for sponsoring today’s post.
I cannot believe that we are already this close to Christmas. I am already thinking about this year’s holiday cards. Time won’t slow down will it? As my skin wrinkles and sags a bit more each year and my daughter is growing taller by the day, I am welcoming the time spent with my family. I want to best capture that time together in our holiday cards each year. I’d love to look back at our holiday cards when I am old and gray and think fondly of our family life. Shutterfly always offers great card options. Each year, I keep coming back to them. The designs are awesome and affordable and creating the cards is truly a piece of cake.
Here are the best 5 holiday cards of 2013 (in my honest opinion, for what it is worth)
Which one of the above cards do you think I should choose for this year’s card?
Shutterfly Holiday Cards and Photo Gifts
Shutterfly offers new card design styles for 2013. You can find 5×7 folded tri fold & back of card designs now on some great holiday cards. Card designs include:
- Classic: Traditional colors, iconic illustrations, aspirational sentiments, snowflakes, monogram
- Contemporary: trend forward colors, texture and layering, water color techniques, shine, glitter, Instagram pictures are perfect for this style
- Whimsy: humor and nostalgia meet, fun sentiments
- Merry and Bright: all about color and having fun
- Religious: metallic type treatments, incorporated story ideas
- Photo Basics: multiple colors, vertical type, family name highlights
Shutterfly #PhotosYouLove Pining Party™
The Shutterfly #PhotosYouLove Pining Party™ will be held on October 16 at 8pm EST. Follow @ResourcefulMom and visit Resourceful Mommy for RSVP details.
Connect With Shutterfly
One lucky Long Wait For Isabella reader will win $50 off their total order at Shutterfly.com (including free shipping). Simply enter the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win. Open to US residents 18+.