I will be honest. Some days life is so busy with two kids that I pull out a frozen meal. It is just easier. But frozen meals sometime need a little bit more to make them taste fresh. Michelina’s is helping us moms out by giving us some great ideas to to Make It Your Michelina’s.
5 Ideas to Improve Your Frozen Meals
- Whole Wheat Dough Filled With Michelina’s Sante Fe Style Rice & Beans
- Mediterranean Pasta Dinner with Michelina’s Tortellini Alfredo
- BRUSCHETTE SICILIANI with Michelina’s Fettuccine Alfredo
- Cheeseburger Wheel Pasta with Michelina’s Wheels & Cheese
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli and Sun Dried Tomatoes with Michelina’s Fettucini Alfredo
If I had to improve on Michelina’s frozen meals, I’d like to try:
Michelina’s Spaghetti Marinara paired with vegetarian meatballs or vegetarian Italian sausage.
Michelina’s Macaroni & Cheese paired with vegetarian chili, vegetarian hamburger, or vegetarian hotdogs.
Michelina’s Four Cheese Lasagna pair with spinach and broccoli and vegetarian burger crumbles.
It is actually pretty easy to Make It Your Own. Pairing a frozen meal with fresh ingredients makes a lot of sense and your kids are sure to like it just as much as you do. Give it a try for yourself!
How would your Make It Your Michelina’s?
Connect With Michelina’s