Okay, I freely admit, our family is not prepared for an emergency. I want that to change. I googled, read, and pinned many things about emergency preparedness and realize that it really is not that difficult. I just need to set aside time this week and write down our emergency plan and put together an emergency kit.
Do you have an emergency plan or emergency kit?
Here are a few great resources I’d like to share with you:
- Emergency Kit Visual Ideas and How To
- 72 hour Emergency Kit
- Recommended Emergency Supplies Kit List by FEMA
- More Items for your Emergency Kit
- $3.99 Emergency Binder PDF Printables
- Emergency Information Printable
- Printable Emergency Plan and Child Emergency Contact Cards
September is National Emergency Preparedness Month. Now is a great time for your family to get ready for an emergency.
Is your family prepared in case of an emergency?