Mother’s Day is just around the corner. I love Mother’s Day! Not just because I am a Mother but also because I like to celebrate the Mothers in my family. My favorite kinds of gifts to receive truly are handmade gifts – they just feel more special.
Looking online I found a few things to make for Mother’s Day; great gifts for mom. DIY items that are just too cute not to share. There are only five here now, but there are so many more items that I’ve saved on Pinterest that I’d like to make.
Here are 5 gifts for mom:
1. Sweet Pea Pleated handbag. Only $10 for the pdf sewing pattern! Isn’t this sew cute?
2. Download this apron FREE pdf pattern from Cicada Studio here!
3. Check out the Criss Cross Coaster tutorial. These are purty!
4. A very cute Ruffled Wristlet tutorial can be found here.
5. A Paper Rosette Tutorial. (This is made from paper not fabric, and it is oh so cute!)
Happy Mother’s Day!
If you liked this post then you might like to see our Toilet Paper Butterfly with Secret Message, this will also make a cute DIY paper craft for Mother’s Day that the kids can make.