Avocado Sushi rolls are my Princess’ new favorite food.
She asks for avocado sushi every day.
I limited her to eating it three times this week. She’s lucky that I love it too. Plus, it is so easy to make:
- Add sushi rice (mix rice before with a small amount of rice vinegar) in a thin, even layer on the seaweed paper.
- Slice avocado and put a couple slices on the end of the rice.
- Gently and snugly roll. Careful not to tear the seaweed paper.
- Cut with a clean, sharp knife.
- Serve with soy sauce, wasabi (not the Princess) and ginger (not the Princess).
We even found some Starter Chopsticks at the local grocery store for her. She wants to use them for anything and everything!
Do your kids love sushi?