We have been dealing with sensitive skin for a long time. As our Princess gets older her skin is getting better, but she still battles dryness and irritation.
The things we learned when she was a newborn, I am thankful for. They are guides for which products we will buy for her now, even though her skin has gotten better. Here are the top ten important things we learned about our daughter’s sensitive skin and the products we use on her:
- No synthetic chemicals
- No synthetic preservatives,
- No synthetic fragrances All-natural is the way to buy!
- No sulfates,
- No parabens,
- No phthalates can be found in the skin care products we use for our Princess, and I am glad for that.
- Read the labels of the products you are buying.
- Too many chemical words that you have no idea how to pronounce? No sodium laureth sulfate here.
- No words that begin with methyl and propyl, and words that end in zone – try to steer clear of them.
- We have really enjoyed California Baby and Burt’s Baby Bee products in the Long House.
What products have you tried and love for your babies? I’d love to get new recommendations.
Pin it for later: