2. I know, I have mentioned many times that I love Craigslist, but once again I found a great deal. Now that the Princess loves her dollies, I have been thinking of getting her a few doll out fits. Did you know the outfits are $10 at Target? PER OUTFIT! So of course I went on Craigslist, searched doll, and found 10 outfits for $10. Wonderful!!! 🙂 Now her dollies are both dressed in “new” clothes.
3. Nemo. We rented it at the library. The Princess loves it! She yells “Nemo” when she sees him. And stranglely she wants to first scene rewound over and over again. (Yep, the scary scene.)
4. The new way to get her to sleep: a back massage. She must take after her mother. She rolls over on her pudgy little tummy and says, “back”. I know now what that means. After about 10 minuetes of rubbing her back she is asleep! Amazing. But it has happened 3x this week.
5. New obsession with the bathroom sink. Now that she can climb on the toilet and reach both faucet knobs, she is continually turning the water on and off. Playing. No matter how many times I say, “No, don’t climb up here.” She won’t listen. I am at a loss on how to make her listen. Can you actually make a toddler “listen”?
6. Squeezable yogurt. I bought Stonyfield Farm Organic squeezable yogurt at Trader Joes (with a .50 off coupon of course), and she loves it. Unfortunately, she cannot ever eat it without getting it all over. She must squeeze it when it is not in her mouth all the way. Who invents this stuff?
7. Packing, Packing, Packing. As we are getting ready to move in 3 weeks, we are packing up the house. She wants to pop all our bubble wrap, despite our pleas otherwise. What is funny is when she was 6 months we moved and she loved bubble wrap then too.
8. Alphabet puzzle. We bought a Melissa & Doug Alphabet puzzle (at the Big Consignment sale) with 26 wooden letters of the alphabet in shapes that match the letter. We have “school” each day and we put that puzzle together. She knows it by heart now, and purposely puts them in wrong places saying, “no”. Then she proceeds to put it in the right spot each time.
9. Stickers. Loves them. Just like her mama. I know without a doubt she will be a scrapbooker. I will have to upload some of her creations some time soon.
10. Some sad news this week. Our cousing lost their 7 month baby on Friday morning. At 6am they noticed he was not breathing. He had been sick – possible SIDS case. We are heartbroken. I can’t imagine what it must be like for them. Please remember them in your prayes.
For more Top Ten Tuesday head over to Oh Amanda.