Ten things I can now do with only one hand:
(While holding a toddler, of course.)
1. Type up a new blog post . (See what I do for you all?All 10 of you or so.)
2. Upload and edit 50+ pictures from my digital camera (which I still don’t know how to use.)
3. Flip blueberry banana whole wheat pancakes (hubby’s wonderful recipe, they are super yummy).
4. Use the bathroom, pull up and zip pants. (TMI, but this one is pretty hard.)
5. Read a book. (That doesn’t seem hard but after a while you just want to hold it with two hands. I mean your wrist does start getting sore people!)
6. Load the dishwasher. (Dishes, I hate! With one hand? I hate even more.)
7. Vacuum the house. (Same as dishes. Who are those people who like cleaning?!? Crazies.)
8. Push a full shopping cart around the grocery store.
9. Cut coupons and mail coupon trades.
10. Brush hair, brush teeth and apply makeup. (Some days…)
Wow! After re-reading my list I realize that I am so talented. (And humble.) I really do deserve some kind of one hand talent award. They have those, right?
What can you do with one hand now that you’re a mommy?