I was tagged by Hilary at A Beautiful Life. So here is some silly stuff to get to know me better. 8 Things I am looking forward to:
- Lunch tomorrow with a good friend plus shopping. (Gottshalks going out of business sale.)
- Easter with my family
- Trip to Washington in 2 weeks
- Mother’s Day with not only my Princess but my parents will be here too.
- Trip to London and Paris this summer.
- When my Princess is out of diapers.
- When my Princess can talk better.
- Heaven – someday.
8 Things I did yesterday:
- Woke up tired.
- Missed husband who couldn’t come home for lunch.
- Played with Princess inside because it rained.
- Vacuumed the carpet, which happens here every other day with a toddler.
- Made pizza out of pita bread for our lunch.
- Ate burritos my husband brought home from Taco Bell. (A treat not to make dinner.)
- Started a new book – The Proper Care and Feeding of Marriage.
- Watched American Idol.
8 Things I wish I could do:
- Cook really well.
- Bake great desserts.
- Speak Spanish.
- Learn Sign Language.
- Sleep one full night.
- Have my family nearby.
- Get involved with Women’s Ministry at church.
- Start a food closet at church.
8 Things I watch on television:
- Sesame Street
- Rachel Ray
- The King of Queens
8 Things I am thankful for:
- Jesus, who died for me, even though I know I did not deserve it.
- My husband who is great.
- Princess, she is good, and cute, and healthy.
- My family who loves us so much and misses us just as much as we miss them.
- A home that we can afford.
- A job that pays my husband enough for me to stay home with my daughter.
- Netflix and the library because they keep me entertained for pretty cheap.
- A few great friends who love me even with my flaws.
8 People I tag:
- Maria – who doesn’t blog but I wish she would because she is a great writer. So she can do this via email.
- Mamma Snail
- Michelle – my aunt who should also start blogging.
Now it is your turn. Please link back here if you decide to do it. I would love to read your 8 Things.