- Her sweatshirt became the towel, when she spilled water. (She loves to wipe up messes).
- The ream of paper sitting on the office floor (I have not put it away yet) has become her newest chair.
- She will only eat her Cheerios once they have gotten soggy in the soy milk.
- Fingers are for babies, she wants to use her little Gerber toddler spoons ands forks ONLY.
- When baby Aiden runs away from her, she chases him. (Oh no! Already chasing boys!)
- When daddy was talking to Grandpa on the phone last night, he told Isabella to tell Grandpa she loves him. So she blew him a kiss. Love = kiss in her mind right now. So when she hears I love you she wants to kiss. (Each time we pray I always end the prayer with, “We love you Jesus“, and she opens her mouth wide for a kiss.)
- Much to our surprise she hung out in her playpen last night for about 10 minutes. She hates her playpen, and it has become more of a punishment than a playpen. Not last night though and that gave us hope.
Just a recap of our weekend. If you cannot tell, we are enamored by anything our Princess does.