Last week my Princess wanted pancakes for dinner. We were out of the healthy, organic, pre-made mix that we usually buy on Amazon. But I had a recipe tucked away for vegan pancakes that had never used.
Can you believe that I have never made pancakes from scratch? It is true. You know what? It was so easy.
Vegan Maple Cinnamon Pancakes
- 1¼ C All Purpose Flour
- 2 t baking powder
- ½ t salt
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- 2 T canola oil
- ⅓ C water
- 1 to ¼ C plain soymilk
- 2 T pure maple syrup
- 1 t pure vanilla extract
- In a large bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
- Make a well in the center and add oil, water, milk, syrup, vanilla.
- Mix just until ingredients combine. (Lumps are ok.)
- Heat large skillet over medium heat and cook pancakes.
For more great Fall inspired recipes check out:
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Snickers n Cream Dessert Dip (think football food!)
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Candy Corn Fruit Cups
- Easy Fruit Crisp
Which fall recipes do you love to make?