I am now 20 weeks pregnant. It is hard to believe that I am half way there already. I want to thank everyone who has been praying for me. I sure appreciate it.
- This baby is now 6 1/2 inches crown to rump, and 10 inches from head to heel.
- This baby is now producing meconium, (I remember that from my Princess!).
- This baby is practicing swallowing which is great for the digestive system.
Sleeping has become difficult. I have to go to the bathroom a lot. Even when I limit my drink intake in the evening, I am still going too much.
Those sharp pains in my sides, due to the round ligaments, scared me at first. Now I am used to them.
My husband felt our baby kick this last week too. I have been feeling movement for about two weeks. He was so excited. When the baby is moving, it just feels so real – such a miracle.
I have been drinking unsweetened cranberry juice and drinking lots of water, I don’t want a UTI this pregnancy. At the health food store I bought a pregnancy tea. I am not a big tea drinker but I know raspberry leaf and nettles are a good thing to drink during pregnancy.
Latest posts by LaVonne (Posts)
- Toddler Must Haves: Bumbo Step Stool and Toilet Trainer - December 4, 2013
- Holiday Gift Guide: The Carol Burnett Show - December 4, 2013
- Stocking Stuffer: Entertainment Book - December 3, 2013