This summer we visited a new park we hadn’t been to before in San Diego. We were already in Southern California for my husband’s family reunion and though we’ve been to many great tourist attractions we had not been to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
This year, we had an excited new attraction pass for San Diego, the Go City Card. With is travel card you can save up to 55% on top attractions, museums, tours, and more! We had a one-day pass only this time. Since we were supposed to be there for a family reunion we thought one day was plenty to do a bit of sight seeing on our own. But next time we are down there? I’d love to get a two or three-day Go City Card.
Our family visited the Safari Zoo for the first time, and believe me, we’ll be back. The San Diego Zoo Safari Park is an 1,800 acre zoo in San Diego County. The park houses a large array of wild and endangered animals including species from the continents of Africa, Asia, Europe, North and South America, and Australia. The park is in a semi-arid environment, and one of its most notable features is the Africa Tram which explores the expansive African exhibits. These free-range enclosures house such animals as antelopes, giraffes, buffalo, cranes, and rhinoceros. The park is also noted for its California condor breeding program, the most successful such program in the United States.
The Go City Card is available in 11 cities in the United States:
- Boston (45+ attractions to choose from)
- Chicago (25+ attractions to choose from)
- Las Vegas (11 attractions to choose from)
- Los Angeles (30+ attractions to choose from)
- Miami (30+ attractions to choose from)
- New York City (50+ attractions to choose from)
- Oahu (30+ attractions to choose from)
- Orlando (30+ attractions to choose from)
- San Diego (40+ attractions to choose from)
- San Francisco (25+ attractions to choose from)
- Washington D.C. (10+ attractions to choose from)
Which city would you love to use a Go City Card in?
With the Go City Card you can visit as many of the attractions listed as you can in the number of days you purchase the card for. So for instance if you purchase a 3-day San Diego Go City Card you can choose from 40+ attractions.
San Diego Attractions
- LEGOLAND® California
- San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- USS Midway Museum
- Flagship Cruises & Events
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- Reuben H. Fleet Science center with IMAX Movie
- Belmont Park All Access Combo Pass
- Birch Aquarium
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Knott’s Soak City Waterpark
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- Coronado Ferry
- San Diego Museum of Man
- Model Railroad Museum
- Boomers! San Diego
- Miramar Speed Circuit
- San Diego Museum of Art
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Whale Watch by Newport Landing
- GoCar Tours, half hour tour
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Kayak or Snorkel in La Jolla
- San Diego Sports Museum
- Ride the Wave, 1 hour FloRider Session
- Bike Tour or Kayak Rental Coronado
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- UTC Ice Sports Center
- Dolby Theater
- Museum of History & Art
- Coronado Heritage Walk by the Coronado Historical Association
- PETCO Park Tour
- Museum of Contemporary Art (La Jolla)
- The New Children’s Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art (Downtown)
- Whaley House
- William Heath Davis House
- Hollywood Behind the Scenes Tour
- Hollywood Museum
- Mingei International Museum
- Museum of Making Music
- San Diego History Center
- San Diego Art Institute
- Whale Watch
Wow! That’s a lot of attractions to choose from! And a 3-day adult pass is under $200. So all these attractions to choose from for less than $200? I can’t wait to go back and do much more. The Go City Card can be purchased online and tickets can be sent digitally. I loved that I could show my phone for entry into the Safari Park.
Connect with Go City Card
Go City Card Passes
• All-Inclusive Pass provides a consumer with carte blanche access to visit any of that city’s included attractions. All-Inclusive Passes come in a choice of durations varying by city.
• Explorer Pass features the opportunity to visit a specific number of attractions for one low price. Explorer passes come in a choice of attraction increments varying by city.
• Build Your Own enables consumers to create their own custom pass and itinerary and pre-select the attractions they plan to visit while receiving guaranteed savings (between 15% to 25% depending on the city and number
of attractions selected).
What are you waiting for? Plan your next vacation with the Go City Card!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine alone.