Do your kids already have their Valentine’s cards picked out? Where has the month of January gone?
I saw the above Valentines card yesterday and just fell in love. (Swedish Fish might have had something to do with it. Yummy!) The sharks are backed by clothespins for a fully functional Jaws effect. They are sure to inspire toothy grins from the classmates.
Shark Valentines Card Directions:
- Start by drawing the shark’s top and bottom halves as shown or tracing the shark template (Feb 2015 issue) on glitter card stock.
- Cut out the halves, then apply tacky glue along one side of a clothespin and adhere them
- Place the shark on waxed paper to dry
- When the glue is dry, slightly bend one tail section forward so that when the mouth opens, the tail parts smoothly pass one another
- Glue on a sequin eye
- Cut a paper heart (pinking shears to trim a “bite” is optional)
- write your message
- glue the heart to a treat
FamilyFun magazine has new, adorable Valentine-themed crafts and snacks for kids to enjoy. You’ll find cookie wands, cupid kebabs, umbrella cupcakes, and more in the February 2015 issue!
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Out of stock