Handmade Mother’s Day Cards

Pin It

handmade mother's day cards

With Mother’s Day fast approaching, I decided to do some searching for handmade Mother’s Day cards that my Princess could make for Mother’s Day. So of course, I went to Pinterest. Don’t you all just love Pinterest? You can find so many great ideas there. I created a board, Mother’s Day Ideas, which includes not only cards but also gifts and printables. You can follow my Mother’s Day Ideas board if you’d like.

Here are four Mother’s Day cards, I found, that my four year old could make:

Mother's Day Card

source: Our Daily Obsessions

Handmade Mother's Day Cards

source: krokotak

Handmade Mother's Day Cards

Handprint Flower Pot Card

Handmade Mother's Day Cards

source: Sunday Baker

Do you have a Mother’s Day board on Pinterest?

If so, leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out!

If you liked these ideas you might like to see our Toilet Paper Butterfly Craft:

handmade mother's day card

Pin It

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments

1. Judith says

The ideas are totally cute. I can teach those to my cute little nephews and I’m thinking if my mom would be surprised to receive one of those from me, at this age. Ha ha! Thanks!

• LaVonne says

Thank you! I appreciate you pinning it. I love getting more traffic 😉 Have a great weekend!

2. says

These are so cute! I had to pin them and I’m going to send them to hubby as a hint for Mother’s Day! The hand cut out butterfly is my fave! I love butterflies and I love my baby’s hands! :)

• LaVonne says

My Princess and I started working on the butterfly one the next day. She couldn’t wait to make more! 😉

3. tinafreysd says

Mother’s Day is a special time to show Mom just how much you value her. Nothing says “I love you” like a handmade card. Be sure to create a card that will fit in your envelope..

4. Denise says

One way to create a quick and beautiful card is to fold a piece of stiff paper in half and glue a beautiful piece of wrapping paper to the outside.

5. says

Love your Mother’s Day craft project! What a great idea using handprints! Would you like to enter our Mother’s Day Contest?

Trackbacks