Handmade Mother’s Day Cards

Pin It

handmade mother's day cards

With Mother’s Day fast approaching, I decided to do some searching for handmade Mother’s Day cards that my Princess could make for Mother’s Day. So of course, I went to Pinterest. Don’t you all just love Pinterest? You can find so many great ideas there. I created a board, Mother’s Day Ideas, which includes not only cards but also gifts and printables. You can follow my Mother’s Day Ideas board if you’d like.

Here are four Mother’s Day cards, I found, that my four year old could make:

Mother's Day Card

source: Our Daily Obsessions

Handmade Mother's Day Cards

source: krokotak

Handmade Mother's Day Cards

Handprint Flower Pot Card

Handmade Mother's Day Cards

source: Sunday Baker

Do you have a Mother’s Day board on Pinterest?

If so, leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out!

If you liked these ideas you might like to see our Toilet Paper Butterfly Craft:

handmade mother's day card

Pin It

Comments

1. Judith says

The ideas are totally cute. I can teach those to my cute little nephews and I’m thinking if my mom would be surprised to receive one of those from me, at this age. Ha ha! Thanks!

2. says

These are so cute! I had to pin them and I’m going to send them to hubby as a hint for Mother’s Day! The hand cut out butterfly is my fave! I love butterflies and I love my baby’s hands! :)

• LaVonne says

My Princess and I started working on the butterfly one the next day. She couldn’t wait to make more! ;)

3. tinafreysd says

Mother’s Day is a special time to show Mom just how much you value her. Nothing says “I love you” like a handmade card. Be sure to create a card that will fit in your envelope..

4. Denise says

One way to create a quick and beautiful card is to fold a piece of stiff paper in half and glue a beautiful piece of wrapping paper to the outside.

5. says

Love your Mother’s Day craft project! What a great idea using handprints! Would you like to enter our Mother’s Day Contest?

Trackbacks