Felt Flower Tutorials

felt flower tutorials

So I have this super crafty neighbor. She makes great things – awesome crafty things. She recently started making beautiful felt flowers. I LOVE them. The cool thing about felt? It is cheap. And with so many felt flower tutorials out there, I know I can do this craft. I just need to bust out my hot glue gun.

Remember my felt barrette [the one above}? Well, that was not so cute. I would like to try and make some of these beauties:

What do you think? Don’t these look fun and pretty?

Comments

• LaVonne says

Thanks, Angela. I appreciate you coming by. I am always trying to get my Alexa ranking down. I will head to your blog next to return the favor.

• LaVonne says

They are great, aren’t they, Jenn? I can’t wait to try some out too. I am not home where my glue gun is but once I get home, I am whipping it out to try and make some of these beauties!

• LaVonne says

Thanks for coming by Christine. I want to make some when we get home from Iowa. Felt is so cheap, and these all look so pretty ;)

Happy Week!

• LaVonne says

I know, right? I am glad I had a girl first. It is fun to find so many girly things. Now my 4 year old is getting into nail polish, it is so cute. With baby #2 on the way, and it’s a boy, I now things will be much different.

• LaVonne says

I just love Pinterest, Dina. You can find some many great craft tutorials. Thanks for coming by. I will head to your blog next to return the favor.

Happy Week!

1. Cassie says

Hi! I’m a new follower, visiting from the Pinterest Monday hop. These are just so cute. That headband is adorable!

Trackbacks