Now that we’ve quit homeschooling, we are dealing with packing school lunches. I have been searching the interenet for ideas. My daughter had our version of a vegetarian lunchable the first week. Then we moved on to hotdogs. Next, she got a regular cheese and vegetarian bologna sandwich. Throughout the last month, I’ve also given her pasta and leftover Asian food. She is getting bored now. She wants new vegetarian lunch box ideas.
- Garden Vegetable Wrap with Berries
- Pasta with Marinara and Salad
- Grilled Cheese and Vegetables
- Smoked Gouda Pasta with Salad
- Hummus Pinwheels
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- PB&J Rollups
- Nacho’s Lunch Box (I’d use vegetarian taco meat)
- Strawberry Shortcake Waffle Sandwich
- Homemade Uncrustables (not pictured)
Connect with Stephen Joseph
Disclosure: We received the above products for review. No other compensation was given. All opinions are mine.