Just in time for the upcoming Labor Day holiday – Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes. The summer season is coming to an end and at your final summer party this year, why don’t you make something scrumptious, beautiful and easy? These Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes were a hit at our Fourth of July party this year and fun and easy to create.
Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
- Bake cupcakes according to directions (you can even use the Angel Food cake mix)
- Diced fresh strawberries
- Mix the diced strawberries with strawberry gel (found in produce section or make your own)
- Top cooled cupcakes with the strawberry mix
- Top with whipped cream (make your own or use the canned version)
- Optional: add a blueberry on top for a pop of fun color, or even a chocolate shaving.
Easy right? These are the kind of desserts I like to make for parties. So easy, pretty and fun to make!
What is your favorite Spring or Summer dessert?