We love craft time in our home. Now that my Princess is getting older and can follow directions and enjoy sitting to do crafts, we are really having fun together. Subscription boxes are not new. But they are such a great idea. I am not the most creative mom out there (obviously) but I do like to do easy crafts. WummelBox allows moms like me to do a fun craft with their child but takes out all the hard work. I like that. Everything I need is inside the box!
WummelBox Craft Kits:
- The high-quality materials in the boxes are eco-friendly! Each box includes materials like cork, sand and reforested wood. Even the box is re-useable, becoming a part of each craft!
- Each craft is designed to be used not once but over and over again (e.g. a car, a cashbox, a windchime, etc.)!
- Each high-quality WummelBox contains 3-4 themed-based projects (Nutrition, Sound, etc) and is designed to inspire children age 3-8 to learn and explore the world around them.
- Straight from Berlin, projects are developed by experts, refined by parents and approved by kids!
- Each WummelBox contains everything needed to immediately begin crafting.
- Each box is a retail value of $35.95
We received the Stone Age Time Travel WummelBox this month to review. Though we are Biblical creationists in theology, we still had a fun time putting togehter the 3 arts & crafts in this kit. First my daughter made a “time machine” using water color paints and stickers. She only needed help screwing the “dials” into the wood and positioning the stickers. She loved painting the dials different colors.
Next, she made up a story all on her own about a Mammoth and a mouse and told it via her “cave painting”. It was a great story about how the two became friends and she loved making her stamps and stamping the fabric.
Last, was the creative Hunter & Gatherer game. She enjoys cutting and so using the foot print template and felt was fun for her.
I like that much of this craft box is simple enough for my 5 year old to do by herself. Don’t get me wrong, I love crafts, but I love easy crafts that she can do by herself too.
Would you like to win your own Wummelbox? One lucky Long Wait For Isabella reader will win their own 1 month kit of a Wummelbox – a $34.95 value. Simply enter the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win. Open to US residents 18+.
*I was sent a Wummelbox to facilitate this review. All opinions are mine.