I breastfeed my Little Man – and he is growing by leaps and bounds. While we were on the Canoe Journey at the end of July I decided to pump and have a few bottles just in case we needed it. While driving on the interstate we got stuck in terrible traffic. I was driving, my cousin was in the center seat with my Little Man. She was able to give him a baby bottle – which he hated. So when the opportunity arose to review a baby bottle that was more natural – had the feel of a breast – I jumped at the chance.
About Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle:
- Naturally shaped, soft, silicone teat closely mimics breastfeeding and prevents nipple confusion.
- Truly slow-flow nipples encourage natural breathing and drinking pace.
- Soft, skin-like, squeezable body replicates feelings of natural breastfeeding.
- Eliminates nipple confusion with a large, wide ‘nipple mound’ that allows for a sealed latch and prevents unnecessary air from being ingested
- Anti-colic vents, which allows babies to get more milk, less air and slow milk-flow to reduce vacuum that can lead to ear pain and bubbles.
- 100% free of toxic chemicals and its silicon structure is unbreakable.
- Available in: Soft pink or green, sizes 150ml ($15.99) and 250 ml ($16.99)
My Review of the Comotomo Baby Bottle:
I was sent the green 150ml Comotomo baby bottle to review. I was impressed. The appearance alone sets it apart from other baby bottles. It is such an attractive bottle. The nipple is slow flow which I appreciate and the rest of the top is wide and soft – really it is quite similar to a natural breast. It holds 5 fluid ounces which is a great amount for my Little Man. The baby bottle body is soft and pliable – very similar to skin. The Comotomo baby bottle is a great bottle for mothers who breast feed but need to pump and give their baby a bottle occasionally. The base is a bit unstable and small because of the great shape of the bottle so be careful. You don’t want to spill the milk. Get one for your baby or upcoming baby shower today.
Buy the Comotomo Baby Bottle:
You can purchase your own Comotomo Baby Bottle from Amazon.com for only $15.99!
Win the Comotomo Baby Bottle:
One lucky Long Wait For Isabella reader will win their own Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle in either pink or green! Simply enter the Rafflecopter below with your Facebook account or email address for your chance to win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclosure: I was sent the above product for review purposes. All opinions are mine.