Comments

• LaVonne says

Thanks, Nicole! I just headed to you blog and linked up for this week. We are excited here with our new addition! We are very blessed indeed!

• LaVonne says

Thank you, Monica. I think so too! :) Enjoy the rest of your week. I appreciate your kind words and that you stopped by. Come by anytime!

• LaVonne says

Thanks, Julie. We are quite pleased right now. He is doing so well. I don’t want to brag about how much of a great baby he is, I don’t want to jinx it. ;)

1. says

Another June baby! (Me too!) He is adorable. Congratulations to you and family. Thank you for linking up. Stop by anytime! Happy Wed!

• LaVonne says

Yay, Kristi! A lot of June babies out here in the blogosphere. Thanks for coming by personally and commenting. I sure appreciate it. You are always welcome here too! Blessings!

• LaVonne says

Thank you Tammi. I looked at 100s of announcements and that one was my favorite. We are pleased with our newest member of the family :) I appreciate you stopping by! Come back anytime!

• LaVonne says

Thanks! I love that announcement too. I will come by your blog next and link up. I appreciate your visit! Come back by anytime.

• LaVonne says

I am glad he is born in June. It is a nicer month for birthday parties :) Thanks for coming by! Happy Birthday this month, Danielle.

2. says

Oh my goodness! I didn’t know he had been born already! Shoot! I didn’t even know it was due date time! Congratulations! He is precious! I cannot wait to see more of him in pictures! Yay! Congrats! How is Bella doing with being a big sister!?

• LaVonne says

Yes, I was so ready. He came 4 days early. Bella is being such a great big sister. She does not want to leave his side. We are so happy, so far he is such a calm mellow baby who sleeps very well. I pray it continues!

3. says

Congratulations on your baby boy… what is his name going to be? Feel blessed and enjoy every moment.
    Following you from the hop… have a great day and take lots of pics.

• LaVonne says

We named him Nathanael. My husband loves the nickname Nate. We are so blessed. He is such a great baby. Thank you for coming by, I will head to your blog next, Jillian!

• LaVonne says

Thanks, Gena. I didn’t post it at our FB group, and I have been a bit lazy this week :) Glad you stopped by today though. And thank you for the congrats! Life is good! We are blessed.