I really love taking photos of my new little man. When I was introduced to Little Baby Bumblebee by another blogger, I just knew the great products that they make would be a perfect way to document his growth.
About Little Baby Bumblebee:
Little Baby Bumblebee creates monthly onesie stickers for your baby. These stickers are a unique and perfect way to document your little one throughout their first year of life. These photo props are stickers that are placed on your child’s onesie, tshirt, or bodysuit for picture taking. These are perfect gifts for new moms or moms-to-be.
Monthly Onesie Stickers are:
- Handmade in Beautiful Northern Idaho
- Printed with a Professional Laser Printer
- Printed with Genuine HP Ink for Vibrant Color
- Printed at 300dpi for Premium Resolution
- Printed on Transparent or White Sticker Paper
- Drool and Water Resistant
- Packaged in a Protective Sleeve for Safekeeping
Little Baby Bumblebee Review:
I was sent Little Baby Bumblebee Monthly Onesie Tie Stickers in the Hudson print. Aren’t these little tie stickers so cute? I fell in love with them right away. My little man is not quite 1 month, and I cannot wait to put this on a onesie and take a photo. You will soon see him in this here on my blog!
Little Baby Bumblebee not only has tie stickers but also sells girls stickers, “first” stickers, and pregnancy belly stickers (I wish I had these for my pregnancy!).
Connect With Little Baby Bumblebee:
One lucky Long Wait For Isabella reader will win their own gift certificate (plus shipping and handling) for their choice of stickers from Little Baby Bumblebee. Come back July 10th for the Christmas in July giveaway event for your chance to win this and more great baby and kid prizes from Long Wait For Isabella.
Latest posts by LaVonne (Posts)
- Junior Monet Gifts: Create Keepsakes from Child’s Art - December 10, 2013
- The Promise: Birth of the Messiah DVD - December 9, 2013
- Duracell Powermat Power System - December 9, 2013